Behold, The Dragon...
Disclaimer. LEGO® and BIONICLE are trademarks of the LEGO Group of companies which does not sponsor, authorize or endorse this site.Today, I bring you one of the biggest (and most expensive) LEGO® sets I've ever bought. So, behold, set 10204, Vezon & Kardas!


I got this guy with the reward money I got from my PMR results. At RM269.91, (discounted from RM 299.99), he's totally worth it. He's big, intimidating, and took me 2 hours to build. The third picture is a comparison to my head. Definitely big.
Here's the rider. He has a really cool feature on him that works best in the dark, like so:
Cool huh? Yes? No? Never mind. Anyway, this set is actually a combiner of three whole sets! Wow! And it's cheaper to boot! The three sets are:
8733 AXONN

8734 BRUTAKA

8764 VEZON & FENRAKK

Again, another size comparison with my head. Sure, they're not as big as the dragon, but they're still cool. There's a video of them in action in this online journal, it's the first on in "the Window". Anyway, there's actually one more that I can build from the parts in this set, though I haven't actually built it yet. It's built by combining Axonn (the one with the axe) and Brutaka (the gold one). Here's a scanned picture from the net:BOTAR
From what I've heard, he stands about as tall as the Kardas Dragon, which, again, is pretty big. I would most likely get around to building him by this coming Sunday.
Well, there you have it. 5 models for the price of one! Now who could ask for more? Anyway, I'd like to thank my ever-so-nice parents ;-) for permitting me to buy this set, and to God, for giving me good PMR results. That's all for now. Until the next post!
No comments:
Post a Comment