Check it out, I made 4th page news, yo!
Alas, but I cannot read it. I wouldn't even know where my own name was if Mom didn't get her friend to underline it for us...
Apparently SinChew was the only paper with a complete group shot, a column for everyone of the award recipients, and my name in full (well, almost). Everyone else only had pictures of the disabled recipients or the 5As guys.
But who cares, man! I didn't hit 4.0, but I got rewarded way more than I can imagine! And that is good enough for me.
Leave it to God to continue to find new ways to amaze and astound us. And it's hard to argue with that He does it with flair too.
Thank you Lord. Thank you so, so much.
How truly blessed are we.
UPDATE: Got an article out in Utusan too.


No comments:
Post a Comment