Sunday, July 10, 2011

"7-9-11"

Three sequential odd numbers in a row. An easy-to-remember date, if going by US date and time displays.

I, like my family, stayed home most of the day. Though we did go out, to the unblocked Great Eastern Mall, staying away from the city centre and any place of interest of the day.

Bro got a few Transformers, while I got this:

No, I didn't get it just for the yellow.

Transporting sets of themselves. How meta...

After I was done assembling the set, I figured out a way to make it more interesting. And this happened:

Changing a set without actually changing the design of the set. I consider it among my best accomplishments to date.

Sadly, I don't have enough parts to do the same to the trailer. A shame.

________________________________________


Almost forgot. Wednesday was blood donation day...

An unfortunate side effect is that I seemed to have gained a fan club of sorts after that day...

No comments: