Friday, November 12, 2010

"It's Something Unpredictable..."

"...but in the end it's right..."

Though we will still see him for a short while longer, today was Mr Ong's retirement ceremony.


He was most definitely one of the best teachers we've ever had. Alas, it's time for him to move on. I'd say more, but I've already given a speech today... Complete with an edited version of one of my poems composed earlier this year

Junaidi & Kah Kit singing a medley. There were two other performances as well. A sketch and song by LS1, screenplay by yours truly ;) , and another song by the girls of the Lower Arts Classes.

Gift giving. Two particularly interesting gifts:

From the Principal...

And from the students. Man, gotta tell ya, that guitar was shiny!

Here's his wife. By the way, it might not seem that way now, but man, was he a stunner during his younger days!

A banner crafted by the Lower Science classes.

And the customary drive-out on a really cool-looking vintage car...

Farewell Mr Ong...

And thank you...

"I hope you had the time of your life..."

No comments: