Friday, October 1, 2010

"Happy Birthday Dad"

Mom was out with Dad for so long as the sun was up. Jon and I entered the picture at dinnertime.
Location : Delicious, Jln Tun Razak. Price Range : Expensive. Really. Food level : True to the name...





My meal consisted of Wild Mushroom soup appetizer and Spaghetti Carbonara as main.

 On an off note, garlic bread dipped in carbonara sauce is delicious!

Dad had a heck of a burger. To think that westerners eat this much at meals most everyday...

Jon had lasagna. It's in his picture up there. And Mom chose the exceedingly delicious turkey ham and cheese sandwich. I know it to be delicious because she split one between me and Jon after realizing she can only finish one...

Of course, as with the last time we came to Delicious, I will have no other than a certain special drink...


The mighty "Death by Iced Chocolate". What you see above are the pictures before and after I mixed the chocolate with the rest of the drink. And just like last time, it still is some deathly powerful chocolate.

But then I got to experience that same chocolate in its purest, unadulterated form, in my Classic Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice-cream...


Once again, that chocolate is deadly delicious... And I is on this night that Mom, Dad, and I agree: I'm a chocoholic.

(And proud of it! XD)

And at the end of the night, we rounded up out celebration in the traditional manner :


Credit to Mom for the photos. Happy Birthday dad!

________________________________________

Oh, and for the aftermath, I actually ate enough to last 24 hours... Seriously. I didn't eat at recess, and I also didn't feel hungry for lunch, and I didn't eat dinner until 9. Plus I was burping the taste of spaghetti every ten minutes the whole morning. And after eating so much strong chocolate, the taste actually still lingers in my mouth right now...

No comments: