Hey there. Well, it's already the third week, but only my 2nd blog post of the year. I've yet to say this, but I'm really excited for this year. Here's hoping that it turns out great!
But before moving on into the future, just a quick moment to look back at the past. I figured my fellow Class of '09-ers might like a little peek at last year's yearbook.
Yeah, they made the badge shiny...
For starters, how's about SPM results day? As always, a little click goes a long way... and by that I mean a clearer view...
The one on the right is my favourite page in the book... If only because you guys are in it :)
Moving on. Well, that's all from the Class of 2009, seeing as how it's the 2010 yearbook and all... So now I'll just highlight the parts where I appear, seeing as how it's my blog and all...
Though for the record, I really miss the fun times we all had together, and I wouldn't trade them for the world. Anyway, moving on...
Ah, gotta love that day where I wore many hats...
And this is my little moment in the sun... Literally. The sun was shining right at me...
These were two fun days, but there's no pictures of me! What about my Tunku Abdul Rahman moment???
Mr Ong's retirement. Somehow, all the PPU teachers seem to be channeling his teaching style now... Hmm...
As always, there'll be teachers who have to leave. A major surprise for us Class of '09-ers, as most, if not all of these leaving teachers have been with us for at least a good portion of our schooling years. In my experience for example:
-En Azlan - Well, uh, he didn't actually teach my classes, but he was a constant presence in the school...
-En Zainuddin - I think all Cochraneans up till the year 2009 fully knows who he is. A pity that future generations won't have the 'privilege'... ;D
-Pn Roszana - My Form 1 class teacher. Ah, Form 1... Good times, good times...
-Pn Mardiana - Taught BM to my Form 3 class and History when I was Form 5. I'll say it again, good times, good times...
-Pn Chan - Didn't actually teach my classes either, but the times when she was relieving some of our classes were enjoyable...
And I'm sure, like me, the rest of the class of '09 has interacted frequently with these teachers in the past. Oh well, at least we'll always have their lessons with us...
As with the past few years, some of my writings managed to make it into the yearbook. A not-so-grand total of 2 short stories and 3 poems. No artwork this time though, as I was seriously busy last year...
And the last memory left to share, well, the one in the book was poorly cropped, so I'll just post some scans from Facebook instead...
Oh yeah, that reminds me. Pn Maziah's transferred too, so US1 now has a new class teacher for this year. Anyway, ...
They might be hard to motivate or convinced to take things seriously at times, but these guys are definitely fun to be with.
And with that, we close the book for 2010. Time to take on 2011 and turn it into a chronicle for the ages. That's all for now, until next time!











No comments:
Post a Comment