Friday, April 9, 2010

"Do as in this side of the world, not the other"

Heh... Funny thing happened today during driving test... Before that, let's get up to speed; This is my first re-test, as I've failed hill / slope and driving the last time round (Poor clutch control). This time, I managed to focus enough to conquer the hill, and following that, parking & 3-point were easy.

And then we get to the funny part. I think I'd rather let a diagram do the explaining...
This would be the 2nd time I didn't make it out of the compound...

The re-test is in two weeks, on account of next week being fully booked. At least this time, I'll know not to drive like they do in America...


********************
In other news, I met up with primary school classmate Rakib Yakin at the driving test. Oh, and former schoolmate Doreen was there too (for some reason, neither of us will ever seem to acknowledge each other) , along with Wei Chung as well.

No comments: