Saturday, January 23, 2010

"Dream Weaver"



Title of the music is "Dream Weaver" from the Megaman ZX soundtrack.

Pretty catchy tune. I'd recommend giving it a listen.

____________________


Ha... I've been wanting to change the blog's background colour from black back to white for quite some time now...

Problem with that is due to all the hidden text I've scattered throughout some of the posts. You know, black font on a black background? The kind only visible when highlighted?

Then again, I don't think anyone is crazy enough to delve deep into my archives just to find every single sentence of hidden text...

What? You're willing to do that? Are you some kind of stalker or something? Don't you have your own life to take care of? Why are you going around poking into others' lives?

So, I guess I'll just bury them under cover of more posts from the future until I have enough before letting it snow in here. Might take a while...

No comments: