Ultimate Collector's Edition.
Today, I join the LEGO Ultimate Collectors, because I have built the largest, and most expensive LEGO set ever made! Okay, I admit, I don't own it. My family would go broke if we actually bought it. It actually belongs to one of Jonathan's friends. (A really, really rich friend) And since he's Jon's friend, you can take a guess at how old he is. He's 11 this year, and way too young (and small) to actually build the set. Heck, he can't even lift the box from the store! I did most of the heavy lifting, and the heavy building! So, now without further ado, I present to you, the biggest LEGO set ever made, the Ultimate Collector's Edition Millennium Falcon!!!

Since it's an Ultimate Collector's Edition, it even has an information display stand detailing all the specifics of this colossal set. Here's a close up:
And if I haven't already mentioned, this thing is big, REALLY BIG! So big that I even have trouble lifting it! We're still trying to figure out how to transport this thing back to Jon's friend's house. It's sturdy, but a lot of the small parts come off easily.
And the box! Well, don't get me started on the box!
And the model's even bigger than the box it came in!
As if that wasn't enough, check out how thick is the instruction manual:
Okay, maybe it's not that thick, but it is definitely heavier than the dictionary! And 300+ pages is a LOT for an instruction manual...
And here are the stars of the show! If you're part of the sad group that's not interested in Star Wars (woe is you =D), let me introduce you to them. From left, the hero of the Rebellion, Luke Skywalker. And then there's his twin sister, Princess Leia, and his Jedi mentor, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and the Falcon's pilots, Han Solo and Chewbacca. If you haven't seen the saga, you really must watch it! Don't get left out!
Before I forget, you should know that this set costs a whopping RM 2899.90!!! And the part count? 5195 pieces!!! Well, that's all I have to say, but LEGO has more to say on this set, just follow the following link:
http://shop.lego.com/ByTheme/Product.aspx?p=10179&cn=245&d=100
And for a full set of pictures, visit my album at this link:
http://hs.facebook.com/album.php?aid=12487&id=535119741
Well, that's all for now. Until next time. Oh, and have a Happy Chinese New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment